The AFP Foundation for Philanthropy and AFP Monterey Bay are proud to offer a Chamberlain Scholarship to the 2021 International Conference on Fundraising. The conference will be held on June 28-30, 2021 both in Minneapolis, MN and online. It is a wonderful opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in fundraising. For more information about the conference, please visit http://afpicon.com/
The Chamberlain Scholarship covers the full cost of registration for the International Conference for one individual. A supplemental stipend of $1,000 for conference travel/lodging expenses will be provided by AFP Monterey Bay. Please fill out the application form and email it to Christine Dawson at email@example.com
The Chamberlain Scholarship for the Monterey Bay Chapter AFP will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Candidate is employed as a fundraising professional or, if candidate is an executive director, a substantial amount of time is devoted to fundraising.
- Candidate has never attended an AFP (or NSFRE) International Conference on Fundraising as a registered participant.
- Candidate presents a compelling reason for why they would like to attend and what they expect to gain from the conference
- Candidate agrees to complete an online evaluation form about his or her experience at International Conference.
- Candidate will write a short summary on the International Conference for publication on the AFP Monterey Bay website and e-newsletter.
- Application deadline is Friday, February 5, 2021.
- Recipient of the Chamberlain Scholarship will be notified by Monday, February 15, 2019.
- All Chamberlain Scholars qualify for the ‘early bird’ conference rate regardless of when they register. A registration fee of $10 is the responsibility of the recipient.
- Chamberlain Scholars are responsible for registering themselves for the Conference and for making all travel and lodging arrangements by using a special Chamberlain Scholar Registration Form that will be provided.
- The scholarship grant will be paid directly to the International Conference registration.
Any other questions can be directed to Christine Dawson, AFP Monterey Bay Scholarship Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org